Thursday, June 9, 2011

BALMAIN METAL MINI DRESS!



Ok so its no secret, we are obsessed with Balmain. Quite frankly they can do no wrong in my eyes, i adore them...AND because everything metallic is in this season, we've decided to bring you THE METALLIC MINI DRESS by *drum roll please* BALMAIN!!!




Fall 2010 collection:
















The Balmain metallic minis have been feature on so many magazine covers even Naomi Cambell would get jealous:



Anne Hathaway looked stunning on the cover of Elle UK December 2010 issue.

Demi Moore looks gorgeous in the Balmain metal and leather mesh dress on the December cover  of W magazine.

Rihanna wearing the purple and gold metal Balmain dress on the July 2010 issue of Elle.





Seen on famous faces:
Celine Dion

Kate Moss
Beyonce Knowles
Leighton Meester

Need I say more? I mean, really!!!...To all my friends and family, now you know what I want for Christmas #ThanksCheersBye!


Fashion Freak Forever,
TTFN
Melody MO :)
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. LIKE THAT LEOPARD PRINT DRESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAINT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is not fair, because i'm not rich i can just watch and cry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Eveyone I'm Anazo and I'm a For-Fashion-Freaks addict. I admit that I go get my daily fix even on the older posts.
    Much love

    Anazo

    ReplyDelete